Common repair techniques for agricultural machinery parts
(1) Adjusting the transposition method: the worn parts are exchanged for one orientation, and the parts are not worn or worn lightly.
(2) Repair size method: The damaged parts are refurbished, the geometrical dimensions are changed, and the correspondingly changed accessories are matched to achieve the specified matching technical parameters. For example, if the cylinder of Dongfanghong-75 (54) tractor wears, the diameter of the honing can be increased by 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 or 1.25 mm according to the repair size, and the correspondingly enlarged piston and piston ring can be used.
(3) Additional parts method: A special part is assembled to the worn part of the part to compensate for the wear of the part and restore its original fit relationship.
(4) Replacement parts and partial replacement method: When the parts are damaged and cannot be repaired or the repair cost is too high, the new parts are replaced; if the parts of the parts are partially damaged, the damaged parts can be removed and a new one can be recreated. In part, the new part is joined to the base part of the original part by welding or other means to restore the working ability of the part.
(5) Recovery size method: restore the damaged parts to the physical dimensions specified by the technical requirements by welding (electric welding, gas welding, brazing), electroplating, spraying, gluing, forging, pressing, car, pliers, heat treatment, etc. And performance. The economic benefit should be considered when adopting this method. The cost of repairing parts is about 5-50% of the original price.
Note: The shape and position accuracy of the part cannot be destroyed; the hardness and wear resistance of the part surface cannot be reduced; the metal structure of the part base cannot be changed and harmful residual force is generated, and the processing after the part is repaired cannot be affected.
April 9, Feng Yimei, deputy governor of Banan District, led the district Economic and Information Commission and the relevant leaders of Nanquan Street to Chongqing Libo Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to investigate the resumption of production and work of private enterprises and to deeply understand the company's products. Shen Bo, general manager of Libo Company, introduced the company's resumption of production and product types to Feng Yimei, Vice president of the district.
Before the Spring Festival in 2020, The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic swept the country suddenly came, which caught everyone off guard. After the outbreak of the epidemic, the company's management
March 10, Hu Baizhong, the Standing Committee of the District Party Committee and the Minister of United Front, and relevant leaders went to Chongqing Libo Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to investigate the resumption of production and work of private enterprises；Shen Bo, general manager of Libo Company, introduced the resumption of production and epidemic prevention work to Minister Hu.
March 4, Liu Yongquan, chairman of the CPPCC District, and relevant leaders went to Chongqing Libo Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to investigate and guide the work.Shen Bo, general manager of Libo Company, introduced the company's epidemic prevention work and the resumption of production and work to Chairman Liu.
Modern simulation technology has developed rapidly with the widespread use of computers,The specific method of the technology is to input the load direction, size, lubrication mode, rotation speed and environmental parameters of the bearing under certain application conditions